WE END INSURANCE “BS”—BAD SERVICE,
After working and learning a lot at several large insurance agencies, I was sure I could do a better job serving clients. That’s why I founded Lang Financial Group Chicago, Ltd. — Stacy Lang Kahan
Our talented staff creates long-term relationships with successful professionals, owners of small to medium-size businesses, and larger firms by putting them and their companies first. Here are the four ways we differ from others in this field.
- As an INDEPENDENT INSURANCE BROKER — rather than an agent for one provider—we bring the best programs from a number of carriers. That means we can create the right solution for each client, rather than shoehorning them into a limited product line.
- We CUT OUT INSURANCE JARGON — from employee benefits to life, to disability, to long-term care—and explain it in plain English. That means clients understand the options in their plans before we proceed.
- We are a TIRELESS INSURANCE ADVOCATE who helps clients implement their plans. This ranges from assisting with claims, to regular meetings so we can keep their plans current. And we always return calls quickly to answer questions.
- We are MOTIVATED BY CLIENTS, NOT COMMISSIONS. We refuse to recommend insurance solutions that offer us a higher commission—when they’re not the right solution for our clients. We also stay up-to-date on the latest insurance concepts and products, so we can offer the best choices.
Lang Financial Group’s principals have been helping business and individual clients make smart decisions for more than 30 years. That strong team has now entered its third generation of leadership. We are here when clients need us, for the long term.
Our specialties are:
- Certified Life Underwriter® (CLU)
- Registered Financial Consultant® (RFC)
- Employee benefits planning and administration
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Business succession planning
- Individual planning (life, disability and long-term care insurance)
- Estate planning
- Family income planning